Nellie Carlson School values the contributions of our parent group and parent volunteers. Volunteers play a very important role in our school community. Together we work to promote the well-being and effectiveness of our students and programs. We welcome volunteers and look for opportunities to engage them in our learning environment.
Activities could include:
- Traffic - assisting with drop off and pick up safety
- Classroom - helping students, assisting the classroom teacher
- Clerical - laminating, typing, photocopying, collating, preparing lesson materials, assembling displays
- Learning Commons - helping at book fairs and re-shelving/organizing books and resources
- Student activities - assisting, supervising field trips and extracurricular events
If you can spare even a half hour a week, or a day once a month – let us know what your interests are. We value any contribution you are able to make.
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill in our Volunteer Form: https://goo.gl/forms/ijhXJMW7AOitkqOK2