search icon

Lunch-Time Supervision Fees for 2021-2022


Elementary Semester 1 cost per child is: $97.75.
Elementary Semester 1 Monthly cost per child is $19.55.
Junior High Semester 1 cost per child is: $94.80.
Junior High Semester 1 Monthly cost per child is $18.95.

Please fill out the Lunch-Time Supervision Service form available under Forms in SchoolZone.


Parents are exempted from paying lunch-time supervision service fees if:

  1. they already pay a Division transportation fee for their child as a yellow bus rider to attend their designated attendance area school or special needs District Centre program; this does not apply to students accepted as conditional riders;
  2. their child remains within the programming supports and structure of a special needs District Centre program for the lunch portion of the school day